Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are here German could tell me some ???
hello great forum here. my english very bad .are here German could tell me some ??? greeting Holundergirl
Do not know what a -1 reputation means but sounds bad.
Welcome just the same
Even if your english is no that great that is not excuse not to read all the introduction stuff and tutorials.
I can see why the old timers here get so frustrated. I am new but I am learning and not asking questions like you.
Wish I could say this in German. Could in Spanish or French if you speak both or either.
Congrats to me!!! lol. I made it out of the lowest rank, now I am "proud member: and very proud of it. Hated the label leech as I always felt it did not apply to me. I made a promise to myself I would not take anything from the forum until I could give something back.
Thank you guys and guyettes for the promotion.
(07-06-2016, 12:19 AM)HOLUNDERGIRL Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

hello great forum here. my english very bad .are here German could tell me some ??? greeting Holundergirl

hallo holundergirl, mein englisch ist auch nicht sooooooo gut aber vielleicht kann ichdir ja helfen.

lg balou58
(07-06-2016, 12:19 AM)HOLUNDERGIRL Wrote:

huuuhuu und willkommen im Forum, mein englisch läßt auch zu wünschen übrig. laß mir immer von Google Übersetzer helfen Smile

[Image: 25hhg5u.jpg]
Hi Hollundergirl,
bin auch Deutsch, und versuch mich noch durch die ganzen Posts zu wühlen und zu verstehen wie das hier so funktioniert Huh

english translation Love
I am also german, and try to read all the posts and to understand how all is working here Huh

lg Fips
You should read this post by Deziree.

Some of the links are dead but I have not checked them all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Im one of an awful german leecher :/ chrirono 4 954 05-12-2018, 11:18 PM
Last Post: chrirono
  READ ME FIRST (german Google Translation) Deziree 4 6,602 08-09-2017, 02:01 AM
Last Post: Dina-Myte
  Another german user here :-P Tribond 6 2,698 02-11-2014, 07:40 PM
Last Post: ruesselfix