Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2015 & 2016 2017 SL Marketplace Freebies & Dollarbies for FEMALES
Hey guys! There are some great free n' cheap finds in this section, but also lots that have disappeared from the MP or have gone up in price. So I thought I'd make a compilation thread with freebie and dollarbie items that are currently available on the MP and look to be good quality. (Nuff with those 2005 era template t-shirts, amirite?) To keep things streamlined, this thread will be for female items only.

Please add your own finds if they've not yet been posted, with photos if possible. =)

EDIT: 

a comment :

posting freebies or dollarbies shouldnt be your only contribution to the forum. Nor a way to up your post count out of leecher status, but an option to let us know that you are active on the forum.

Thanks for adding to the thread. 

~nails
Freebies (Clothing)

[Image: FC9Jogt.jpg]

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

^ This store has a TON of free and cheap items to choose from!

[Image: wbzev2h.jpg]

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

[Image: fX2lFgL.jpg]

[Image: ovREoLs.jpg]

[Image: fdIOGeb.jpg]

[Image: nn0f8y.jpg]

[Image: 263bg4g.jpg]

[Image: AhOjmw9.jpg]

[Image: Ng7pKrH.jpg]

[Image: 1PVmxC8.jpg]

Dollarbies (Clothing)

[Image: LMVtQpy.jpg]

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.  ( now 59 L$ )

[Image: kkB3e0z.jpg]

[Image: RJnyxjv.jpg]

[Image: ERQiEOc.jpg]

[Image: IjTcSZo.jpg]

[Image: BZm31N2.jpg]

[Image: OLX88Jv.jpg]

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.  ( now 85 L$ )

[Image: AaOD1OU.jpg]

[Image: 10gy339.jpg]

Skins with Shapes Included

[Image: qQajZ8p.jpg]

[Image: yZaDWhB.jpg]

[Image: zTSpLsB.jpg]

[Image: LF4dZJ6.jpg]

[Image: BFatWmt.jpg]

[Image: RnztIIU.jpg]

[Image: 9YTIz0P.jpg]

[Image: 0ilOhtU.jpg]

[Image: zLjEKSm.jpg]

Great work. Are you going to do one for guys? I always think I should throw in some men's items and then boring happens. I can not live another minute more without those Newb Heels.

(02-12-2015, 12:06 PM)DinaAl Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Great work. Are you going to do one for guys?  I always think I should throw in some men's items and then boring happens.  I can not live another minute more without those Newb Heels.

Hey Dina! If anyone would like to make a guy thread, or one themed to home items, gadgets, etc I'm all for it. I'm happy to do it, but it will take me a while to get around to it since I don't have any dude alts (yet?) who can benefit. I'm guessing that quality male freebies/cheapies are few and far between compared to what the ladies get.

Because I'm an uber-nerd, I've got a bunch of search terms for the MP set up as RSS feeds, so I'll hopefully be adding to this thread on an ongoing basis. Only just scratched the surface of the newest listings so far. I should sort from oldest to newest in the MP just for the lawls. Oh, the horror!
Skins Only

[Image: Fqlcxbb.jpg]

[Image: d6yeNfx.jpg]

[Image: 7eKvnAv.jpg]

[Image: eVTCJ4i.jpg]

[Image: 76JBwq1.jpg]

[Image: b9SdGC3.jpg]

[Image: xEiWayb.jpg]

Skins

[Image: fIi47Um.jpg]

[Image: x4B6bDO.jpg]

[Image: UPxhOEJ.jpg]

[Image: RHOKnCo.jpg]

[Image: cTP8GvL.jpg]

[Image: Lyktfoe.jpg]

[Image: 7v8xduC.jpg]

[Image: KzYaICr.jpg]

[Image: Q9Py8Sr.jpg]

good work.i apreciatte it.thank you Love
Thank you, Katerina! <3

How about some Friday Footwear?

[Image: Nz3uvpO.jpg]

[Image: xBK89o5.jpg]

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.    ( now 111 L$ )

[Image: zZhugZt.jpg]

[Image: al5VAjA.jpg]

[Image: u9Wl0He.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Freebies - Asylum in Your Embassy! Trompovsky 0 212 06-05-2019, 06:13 AM
Last Post: Trompovsky
  Freebies - Crooked Designs Shop Trompovsky 0 646 01-15-2019, 03:14 AM
Last Post: Trompovsky
Star MALE FREEBIES AND GIFTS COMPILATION Cloudzelda2 5 1,369 10-14-2018, 05:07 AM
Last Post: Cloudzelda2
  My Freebies for You sarikuya 0 1,017 09-26-2018, 01:00 AM
Last Post: sarikuya
  Birth Skins-Jana. 10 Ld - [ now 1200 L$ march 2016 ] Vinald 4 2,386 02-08-2018, 04:00 PM
Last Post: jazzzz