Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meli Imako Mesh Studio for Bento
Wink 
Hello Family,
anybody have the new Mesh Studio Bento version?
Thank you in advance.

[Image: MHSupdateOct.jpg?1476279545]

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

[Image: Male_Mesh_Head_Studio_1.jpg?1476278718]

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(12-30-2016, 01:20 PM)SweetGirl Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Hello Family,
Thank you in advance.

Here
Hi
I have DS viewer v 2.8 for mac and can not save DAE files only Obj files
I noticed that you rigged your stuff from OBJ files. Would you mind sharing how you did it?
(12-30-2016, 04:16 PM)ikan75 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Hi
I noticed that you rigged your stuff from OBJ files. Would you mind sharing how you did it?

Hi Ikan , you need to rigg it on blender you need to learn how to do it ,there are lots of guides here and on youtube that you can lern .. Smile
(12-31-2016, 02:28 AM)Jay-Jay Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(12-30-2016, 04:16 PM)ikan75 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Hi

Hi Ikan , you need to rigg it on blender you need to learn how to do it ,there are lots of guides here and on youtube that you can lern .. Smile

Thanks for our reply
(12-30-2016, 03:32 PM)Jay-Jay Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(12-30-2016, 01:20 PM)SweetGirl Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Hello Family,
Thank you in advance.

Here

Is it for Bento?
That is not the bento version... do they have a bento version out ?
Imako selling stuff from Yabusaka .
Yabusaka made for Bento?I don't think so.
With start of Bento , Yabusaka transferred the rights for sale to Imako.
(01-02-2017, 04:01 AM)Vika79 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Imako selling stuff from Yabusaka .
Yabusaka made for Bento?I don't think so.
With start of Bento , Yabusaka transferred the rights for sale to Imako.

MI is showing that the Bento version is available but I haven't found any links for it. I downloaded Narinna's share here Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. and it is showing the Bento bones. It's a beta version. I haven't had a successful upload on it yet but I just started working on it.

It's a Bento beta version for male and female, as Bento is a beta version too Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am looking for a old MillionHeels mesh set of shoes. Moonie 5 341 6 minutes ago
Last Post: Glide Beaumont
Exclamation [request] Mesh texture changing script? Virtual_sweetheart 9 4,108 08-01-2019, 05:38 PM
Last Post: BodiceaToucan
  3D mesh cloath web site free to download svabo112 0 150 07-21-2019, 11:43 PM
Last Post: svabo112
  Full Male Mesh Head Studio saphsback 5 643 04-28-2019, 08:15 AM
Last Post: saphsback
  Req: Toddleedoo Mesh KAYLEELEE 40 24,770 04-07-2019, 06:56 AM
Last Post: SpringSun80