Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bento Blinking Eyes Animation
Wink 
I made it myself  for thoses may find it hard to make blinking animation for eyes

please let me know if you want to request any more animations 
I love to share my work
doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(02-21-2017, 03:21 AM)SAntonia Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I made it myself  for thoses may find it hard to make blinking animation for eyes

I love to share my work

Thanks for the BVH file. I appreciate your effort.

Unfortunately, the BVH file, containing bones of the new bento, can not be imported IW. At least to the best of my knowledge.

Can you clarify these points please?
  • The names of the bento bones were arbitrarily defined by you? I saw that you used skeletal names Bento. (Those beginning with "m")
  • the offset of the joint, did you get it from Bento skeleton? Where did you get the offsets of the end of the branches?
  • The order of the axes assignment to the channels has been defined arbitrarily by you? (I saw that you used the sequence XYZ)
I'm working on new joint Bento for animations. I stopped because I can not use the BVH file to import animations.
(02-21-2017, 05:35 AM)Rubiata Wrote:

I love to share my work

Unfortunately, the BVH file, containing bones of the new bento, can not be imported IW. At least to the best of my knowledge.

• The names of the bento bones were arbitrarily defined by you? I saw that you used skeletal names Bento. (Those beginning with "m")
  • the offset of the joint, did you get it from Bento skeleton? Where did you get the offsets of the end of the branches?
  • The order of the axes assignment to the channels has been defined arbitrarily by you? (I saw that you used the sequence XYZ)
I'm working on new joint Bento for animations. I stopped because I can not use the BVH file to import animations.
 Hey  Rubiata,
I'm sure what IW you are meaning.
 the BVH is used to upload onto virtual place like SL & etc or can imported on Blender. The bento bones used for the blinking is mFaceEyeLidUpperLeft & mFaceEyeLidUpperLeft.  Bento bones for the Face always begins with ("mFace") .
Rotations of the bones only works when it comes to SL. so you must rotate those bones  using "X" on rotating edit direction from front view

My Bento skeleton rig came from Avastar (6k lindens on SL). I have accomplished importing animations on blender a couple of times. You sure the skeleton you are using is Bento rigged? if it doesnt have the bento bones already, you need to update your armature from SL WIKI Bento Skeleton they offer.

Face bento bones -

(02-21-2017, 05:56 AM)SAntonia Wrote:

I love to share my work

Hey  Rubiata,
 the BVH is used to upload onto virtual place like SL & etc or can imported on Blender. The bento bones used for the blinking is mFaceEyeLidUpperLeft & mFaceEyeLidUpperLeft.  Bento bones for the Face always begins with ("mFace") .
Rotations of the bones only works when it comes to SL. so you must rotate those bones  using "X" on rotating edit direction from front view

My Bento skeleton rig came from Avastar (6k lindens on SL). I have accomplished importing animations on blender a couple of times. You sure the skeleton you are using is Bento rigged? if it doesnt have the bento bones already, you need to update your armature from SL WIKI Bento Skeleton they offer.

Face bento bones -

Have you tried to import on Second Life the BVH files you posted?
(02-21-2017, 07:27 AM)Rubiata Wrote:

(02-21-2017, 05:56 AM)SAntonia Wrote:

I love to share my work

Hey  Rubiata,

Face bento bones -

Yes i use them on my bento head Inworld
(02-21-2017, 02:04 PM)SAntonia Wrote:

(02-21-2017, 07:27 AM)Rubiata Wrote:

Yes i use them on my bento head Inworld

Thank you very much for your help.

I realized that, with viewers Bento, the name of the joints and the axis order are hard-coded and need no longer the anim.ini file
(09-28-2017, 02:15 PM)Yes I am Tee Wrote:

I love to share my work

please contact moderator cyra in the shout box immediately to have these files removed.

adding these files shares your sl id with everyone at the forum, lindens who come to the forum, and everyone else on the
internet who can view this forum.

it is nice that you want to share your creations but it is not very safe unfortunately.

MOD- WHEN EDITING, BE SURE TO REMOVE THE FILE LINK FROM THE PEOPLE WHO ALSO QUOTED THE THREAD. THANK YOU

Your concern is appreciated, but this is not the case discussed on the other thread. As I see he shared BVH file directly from his computer, containing only bones information and animation. No personal info on file, simply because this file was never uploaded to SL or because he never shared UUID of the anim after upload... You can see by opening BVH in any text viewer since BVH is not binary format. The issue would be if he uploaded it to SL, and then shared UUID and exported asset which both contain his personal info one way or another...
- Hey mate, what is causing "stack heap collision" error?
- Probably four people in a threesome...
wich file you want me to remove ?
Quoted text in posts #4 and below with link I guess...
- Hey mate, what is causing "stack heap collision" error?
- Probably four people in a threesome...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Move! Animation : Yussuf Dancepack - MOVE! Animations Cologne with UUID in BVH Format Element 3 1,956 02-06-2020, 01:09 AM
Last Post: IndraWinter
Thumbs Up Animation Haven l3unni 17 4,144 06-29-2019, 06:43 PM
Last Post: ..:: Cyra ::..
  Animation HQ :: rawage :: Braixen 7 3,855 05-31-2019, 08:22 AM
Last Post: naim12
  MyAnimation Ballet dance BVH, animation and UUID Gina_43 9 4,206 04-24-2019, 12:05 AM
Last Post: sweetlips55
  POSEIDON Ballet Poses (non bento) Reetkever 1 1,311 11-19-2018, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Tommyshon