Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARCHVIZ Seamless Textures (+2000)
[Image: 2hscbq0.jpg]

ARCHVIZ Seamless Textures Collection (.JPG format)
Categories:
• asphalt 45.1 MB
• brick 36.9 MB
• bricks 61.2 MB
• carpet 52.9 MB
• carpets 64.7 MB
• concrete 34.2 MB
• decorative stone 105 MB
• decorative wall 67.8 MB
• fabric 32.6 MB
• ground 118 MB
• grunge 20.7 MB
• leather 38.4 MB
• maps 4.8 MB
• marble 33.8 MB
• metal 11.8 MB
• mosaic 258 MB
• parquet 28.5 MB
• parquets 25.5 MB
• roof 16.1 MB
• various 107 MB
• wallpaper 20.6 MB
• wood 65 MB

[To see links please register here]

(.zip file - 1.15Gb)  Tune
[Image: ezgaar.jpg]

♛  

♛  Aprenda ->

-

PT/BR  ♛

HOLY Crap Showbiz......Awesome share.

Reps given!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: ix3xon.jpg]
Showbiz, looks like a fantastic share!!! However, upon attempting to download, it displays this message:

[Image: 2017-04-24_07_30_05-_MEGA_-_Tor_Browser.png]

and I'm suspicious of any extension any service pushes upon me, just like most of other goons I suppose. Would it be possible to break it into 2 files under 1 GB or make it a torrent file? Thank you!
Mega limits your uploads and downloads to keep the service for free. 50 gigs for free is well worth dropping an extension on your system./

The mega download extension works perfectly fine I have used with not a single issue. And it makes uploads and downloads a million times easier.

That is alot of work to make into a torrent for one person to download.

Well i don't have those issue,
I can download huge files from there... do this hun, try another browser (Chrome and Firefox) with me - on mac - allow me to download up to 5 gb(daily limit you van download) by using the browser window only.

Another quite useful option for you it's using a downloader on the mac i use jDownloader ( what does it do) every link i copy goes there and then he handles the download's, asking for captchas etc....pretty good if your downloading a few files from diferent hosters…

One or both solutions i am sure it will work for you. Try it and let me know.
If you really hit the wall here i will get you a download slot wherever you like (that can handle 1,3gb or i can divided in parts) Tell me something after ok?!

♛  

♛  Aprenda ->

-

PT/BR  ♛

(04-24-2017, 03:32 PM)megamaniac Wrote:

Mega limits your uploads and downloads to keep the service for free. 50 gigs for free is well worth dropping an extension on your system./

The mega download extension works perfectly fine I have used with not a single issue. And it makes uploads and downloads a million times easier.

I see. Excuse my paranoia - with McAfee Security Scan wanting to install with every Adobe Flash Player update, and in the world of adware/potentially unwanted software, better be safe than sorry! Besides, my computer is way outdated and I would hate putting any unnecessary extra load on it, so any software potentially running on the background takes some consideration on my side.

(04-24-2017, 06:34 PM)showbis Wrote:

I can download huge files from there... do this hun, try another browser (Chrome and Firefox) with me - on mac - allow me to download up to 5 gb(daily limit you van download) by using the browser window only.

Another quite useful option for you it's using a downloader on the mac i use jDownloader ( what does it do) every link i copy goes there and then he handles the download's, asking for captchas etc....pretty good if your downloading a few files from diferent hosters…

If you really hit the wall here i will get you a download slot wherever you like (that can handle 1,3gb or i can divided in parts) Tell me something after ok?!

So, I tried using a different browser (usually on Mozilla, tried Chrome now), and just hit a regular "quota exceeded" message... As for the downloader software, that's another program that will potentially run on the background and therefore requires some consideration, lol

But don't worry about it, I downloaded MEGASync, will be using it for big MEGA files!

Thanks again, checked out this collection already, it's pure treasure!
(04-25-2017, 12:03 AM)RocknRoller Wrote:

(04-24-2017, 03:32 PM)megamaniac Wrote:

I see. Excuse my paranoia - with McAfee Security Scan wanting to install with every Adobe Flash Player update, and in the world of adware/potentially unwanted software, better be safe than sorry! Besides, my computer is way outdated and I would hate putting any unnecessary extra load on it, so any software potentially running on the background takes some consideration on my side.

(04-24-2017, 06:34 PM)showbis Wrote:

So, I tried using a different browser (usually on Mozilla, tried Chrome now), and just hit a regular "quota exceeded" message... As for the downloader software, that's another program that will potentially run on the background and therefore requires some consideration, lol

But don't worry about it, I downloaded MEGASync, will be using it for big MEGA files!

Thanks again, checked out this collection already, it's pure treasure!

All good RnR. I fully understand that you want to stay away from stuff like this. Everyone does.

I will tell you though now that you have it your gonna use it alot more than you think.

The one thing that I love about it is the fact that you dont have to leave the browser open to complete your download. So they give you 5gig or so they say, but it is metered based on time of day, how many are downloading, and all that kinda crap.

So you click use Mega to download and close your browser, walk away, get some coffee, run to the store or have a shower, as long as you dont turn off your computer it will download on its own. If you do turn it off it will restart back again just like a torrent based downloader.

Its easy as pie, and it makes you downloading life a hell of alot easier. And it even has its own dowload folder so no need to go searching for a week cause you can't remember where the hell you downloaded it. LMAO.

Only thing I can add to that is every once in a while log to mega website in your account and clear your rubbish bin. Just to keep the crap out. And also make sure when you are opening the files DON'T extract them in the mega folder or it will upload those extracted files. Smile

I move them to another drive and then extract them. 

Hope that helps a little and makes your life easier.
Have fun downloading.
Smile

Yup got it...your error ain't the browser but the 5GB daily transfer limit
'quota exceeded' - BINGO
Try again tomorrow or chnage your IP using a VPN or a free service that works if you can wait.

on the viruses thing i can assure you from me they won't come....i work on a very well defended mac (for mac threats that is)
i cannot ever assure some training that runs on my mac doesn't have it....all i can assure you it is i try to go to sources where colleagues of mine go... and are ususal the first one releasing it.

But warranties.... all that we can have on PC's are good anti-virus and a sandbox to extract and verufy for virus or trojans) but 100% you are never gonna be RnR
It's like megamaniac said---- find and external source whre you install your stuff and keep ur anti-virus (a premium one it's better) constantly
So far nobody complainted on any of my shares… but if anyone spots any mallware i am the first to want to know to secure it on my end too

♛  

♛  Aprenda ->

-

PT/BR  ♛

(04-25-2017, 03:07 AM)showbis Wrote:

Yup got it...your error ain't the browser but the 5GB daily transfer limit
'quota exceeded' - BINGO
Try again tomorrow or chnage your IP using a VPN or a free service that works if you can wait.

on the viruses thing i can assure you from me they won't come....i work on a very well defended mac (for mac threats that is)
i cannot ever assure some training that runs on my mac doesn't have it....all i can assure you it is i try to go to sources where colleagues of mine go... and are ususal the first one releasing it.

But warranties.... all that we can have on PC's are good anti-virus and a sandbox to extract and verufy for virus or trojans) but 100% you are never gonna be RnR
It's like megamaniac said---- find and external source whre you install your stuff and keep ur anti-virus (a premium one it's better) constantly
So far nobody complainted on any of my shares… but if anyone spots any mallware i am the first to want to know to secure it on my end too

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I did not suspect this share to be a virus for a minute!

What I was saying is about your other suggestion, having a downloader program on my PC, is something I would try last, because a lot of adware and just junkware pretend to be this kind of utilities - system scanners, system cleaners, downloaders too. But even those that are highly rated usually are meant to run on a background and therefore require system resources that are pretty scarce in my case. So I gave that suggestion a miss, that's all I was saying.

Also, I complimented your share in the end of that post, means I downloaded it and checked it out. I think it's another proof that I've no reason not to trust your uploads ;D

Oh, and concerning the 5GB exceeded limit. I went back to Firefox and downloaded something else from MEGA right after without any issue. So it seems that there's something about the difference in Firefox and Chrome download mechanisms!
I didn't suggested their downloader RnR, megamaniac did.

but his suggestion it is pretty safe i have it on my mac @ work, but you are right it runs processes so it will slow 1 or 2% ur machine
my suggestion if you premium download accounts or not, and i mean just while ur downloading it is jDownloader
because even if you reach the daily quota on free mode.... you can resume downloads next day

I use it all the time, but my machine it's fast, but even if it was slow i would run it on lunch breaks, nights etc
it may happen it was about the cahe and cookies.... i know they have 5gb daily download limit....how they do it....must be like megamaniac told us.

Hope you liked the textures, after all it was the point for this fine technical discussion Tune

♛  

♛  Aprenda ->

-

PT/BR  ♛

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Links to get free Textures ..:: Cyra ::.. 30 29,470 12-06-2019, 10:48 PM
Last Post: mesherda
  NessMarket - Textures Shades of Grey Cotton Fabric Seamless eranee 2 1,315 11-27-2019, 08:19 AM
Last Post: LucianaXiboca
  Skye WhiteBox Textures - Marble Floor bartdl 2 800 11-26-2019, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Armand Brack
  [D] Wood And Wall Textures- 50 textures Kiarra 8 2,084 10-26-2019, 11:59 AM
Last Post: PhantomPixel
Rainbow .:JUMO:. 24 Hippie Chic Textures cantkillakitty 5 908 10-26-2019, 11:57 AM
Last Post: PhantomPixel