Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gian Signature- Mesh Shape
[Image: Daniel_Bento_Shape.jpg?1490730964]

The shape, looks like that. (I aint found the original signature shape photo, in market).

Includes: The Body, Hands and Feet and a couple of textures, but you can find others inworld and apply to this shape.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
which skin texture do you share which brand/vendor/creator and which tone. ?
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.| Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Hello Nails. I will send a preview about the model and the skin tones. I utilized this vendos photo only to illustrate what shape it is. (Perfectly rigged, by gina's amazing tool).

But, here is:[Image: 6e21a80b8a.png]
i was interested in having you name the textures , and skintones, since - well, it would be nice to know, for search reasons

It is L'etre  who made the textures you share, but which skintone?

[Image: tFyStGu.png]

Thanks for the preview !
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.| Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. | Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Ok man. I can ask to my friend what is the name of texture, later.
I try to upload but always have a message:
ERROR: material of model is not a subset of reference model
Photo 
Now trying with with DS I spent 368 l and I got it:

[Image: RqaSLkdhT2CFCht6sauOow.png]
again...
Someone can tell me the right way to upload it?
(08-18-2017, 03:12 AM)Prime1 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.again...
Someone can tell me the right way to upload it?

If You wear the mesh it will look normal

I had the same problem
[Image: SWwjINygQPKo_GSkCPp-yQ.png]Wearing hahaha

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mesh male body bento hassanberg 3 567 03-01-2019, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Benjamin
  rigged mesh hair male hassanberg 1 326 03-01-2019, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Benjamin
  TMP Mesh Body Male ~ Rigged Danser 12 2,662 02-20-2019, 08:36 PM
Last Post: BodiceaToucan
  MESH Donte Outfit FashionNatic - Slink Flip Flops BIRITA 4 1,350 07-18-2018, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Mafalda
  MAULKILLER~ ~~ Fully rigged mesh with all textures Anarky 5 1,592 07-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Fem'nominon