Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is ur favorites skins for Catwa catya bento head?
Wink 
Hello friends! I also want to change my avi, so am in tryings to find nice female skins for my Catwa. May be u cangive advice for me or we will find it together  Smile

[Image: novogodnie-kotyata_1920x1200.jpg]
DeeTaleZ? maybe Wowskins? those look good to me
(01-17-2018, 01:08 PM)123Gotcha Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.DeeTaleZ? maybe Wowskins? those look good to me

Yes, i agree....and also L'etre Skins....they look very beautiful and amazing on catya bento head....
(01-29-2018, 04:20 AM)chrirono Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(01-17-2018, 01:08 PM)123Gotcha Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.DeeTaleZ? maybe Wowskins? those look good to me

Yes, i agree....and also L'etre Skins....they look very beautiful and amazing on catya bento head....

Yes to all of the above! I use DeeTaleZ on most of my avis and L'etre for makeup. Their new monolid is the best except for the small glitch I found on the Crack Den sim.
I love Insol , Deetalez and on occasion Pink Fuel skins , Mudskin , L'etre etc i adore the detailing Smile
I guess it depends on what type of aesthetic you're going for, but if you like cutesy stuff, more more and vco skins look nice on catya.
I love Mudskin and L'etre skins. They look sweet, adorable and realistic on Kathy Head ♥
It depends on what style you are looking for, but I`ve had a nice surprise with Boataom skins. Its not one of the mainstream skin shops, So not many people talk about it.
Aoko skins are my favorite ones. The creator says that they're made especially for catwa catya bento head and they really look great on it.
If I'm not mistaken I believe the store is called Altier Pepe & also Revoul they have beautiful skins for CATWA. Hope this helps.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bento Heads (Can look like me?) RevengeIT 4 564 07-14-2019, 08:07 AM
Last Post: katielea
  Child Avatar Skins? Armand Brack 6 826 01-05-2019, 05:31 PM
Last Post: ..:: Cyra ::..
  WOW skins 1L GROUP JOIN FOR TODAY! MariaM 0 435 01-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Last Post: MariaM
  So what's so good with the genus head? Microsoft Word 6 1,250 12-09-2018, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Benjamin
  Easy Tool for Avatar Bento ? Fuck3r_H@ck3r 2 999 11-06-2018, 10:49 AM
Last Post: hotbox20