Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SIGNATURE Gianni Body DEV KIT
i have the dev kit just got it today for my store and i seen you was looking for it happy to share linky below enjoy Love

[To see links please register here]

(02-24-2018, 11:12 AM)just a old dude Wrote:

i have the dev kit just got it today for my store and i seen you was looking for it happy to share linky below enjoy Love

Awesome, man. Thanks a ton. I just wanted this kit to try and make shit for my own Avatar, and of course they rejected me for not having a massive store.

Thanks again!
oh nice, I didnt see this earlier and just posted gen 1 kit on a different thread, I'll direct them to your thread. Got a copy so if the link ever goes down I'll re upload this copy. thanks man.
(04-24-2018, 05:23 PM)ven Wrote:

oh nice, I didnt see this earlier and just posted gen 1 kit on a different thread, I'll direct them to your thread. Got a copy so if the link ever goes down I'll re upload this copy. thanks man.

Sorry I didnt see this but someone got ahold of the most uptodate copy and posted it for all to share, forget my orginal post and if anyone is handing out rep go ahead and give it to that guy, he deserves it since he owns a shop and slid us that sweet bento rig.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mesh male body bento hassanberg 3 891 03-01-2019, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Benjamin
  TMP Mesh Body Male ~ Rigged Danser 12 3,195 02-20-2019, 08:36 PM
Last Post: BodiceaToucan
  Gian Signature- Mesh Shape Kirkland 15 3,821 06-19-2018, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Tazzy D
  LEGAL INSANITY-Julian dirty jeans for body signature DAE+PNGS roselita 0 810 02-19-2018, 09:33 PM
Last Post: roselita
  PFC - Subligaria [Gianni Rigged] DarkHeaven 0 550 02-12-2018, 08:10 AM
Last Post: DarkHeaven