- suit outfit (jacket+pant) rigged
- shoes unrigged
- AO from Vista

Everything is customizable and full perm

best for opensim, here is the .IAR with assets ready out of the box:

[To see links please register here]

operating:
from your console enter :
load iar -m <avatar first name> <avatar last name> <directory name in inventory> <avatar password> man.iar

example:
load iar -m John DOE MyCoolNewItems man.iar

There is a ready preset to wear in :
DRAG_ME_ON_AVATAR_1
just drag the folder on your avatar and it will look instantly like the picture (dressed avatar).

if you want this in secondlife (wich is highly not recommanded) you need do some work, export the stuff in XML with a cb viewer, use Gina's tool (availbale in the forum) to create rigged DAE. You need upload all the stuff, adjust scripts used in the bundle, i do not guaranty any success, i never tried it in SL.

Warning/disclaimer :
- using this in secondlife might lead to a ban of all your SL accounts and a ban of your computer and net home host name.
- try selling this in SL or MP WILL lead to a fast ban of all your SL accounts with a risk of legal issues, DMCA, suing, etc.
- to use on your own risk
Nice share, I'd rep if I could Smile
Question for os grids. How you get this iar loaded ? I can see your own personal grid?
(02-25-2018, 09:05 AM)CpyK9T2 Wrote:

Question for os grids. How you get this iar loaded ? I can see your own personal grid?

well you need to be connected to any grid with your own sim. and strangely you can upload the iar from your console to your inventory.
I was myselft surprised to be able to do that because i always thought it is not possible but in facts it is.
there is no link with the iar and my personal grid, its a stand alone assets that will be totaly uploaded inside the inventory keeper of the grid where you will perform the upload (if they allow it) and osgrid seems to allow it
(02-25-2018, 08:42 AM)HiHo68 Wrote:

Nice share, I'd rep if I could Smile

Ok thanks I will try it.

Replove sent
when I try to open, it asks for a key?
hmm a key ? when you try to load iar ?
it should not, i will give it a try on another account
(02-25-2018, 02:07 PM)CpyK9T2 Wrote:

when I try to open, it asks for a key?

- i downloaded the file as an anonymous user, no key was asked
- i uploaded it to my server where im running my sims that are attached to osgrid
- i executed the command load iar on that file

while the execution you may get messages like this :
14:35:11 - [Assets]: Upload failed: d1457587-2de0-48d7-b9ec-19d66af667ea type 20 will retry later

i guess this is normal because the asset exists already with the same uuid, it isnt a problem because the load iar will create your inventory entries anyway.

all successed, i was not prompted at any moment to supply any key.
I wear the items, all is ok.

if you could supply me a screen capture of this key request so i can try understand whats happening please
Not sure what happened, but I got it to work. Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MESH Donte Outfit FashionNatic - Slink Flip Flops BIRITA 5 1,841 09-16-2019, 08:54 AM
Last Post: BIRITA
  Necklace Lucky Dice Model 1 -Male Glide Beaumont 0 176 09-02-2019, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Glide Beaumont
  Cord Cross Bracelet (male) Glide Beaumont 0 129 09-02-2019, 11:35 PM
  AESTHETIC 2.0 Bento Metal Leather Rings (demo) Glide Beaumont 0 322 08-05-2019, 01:13 AM
  Aesthetic 3D Mesh Clothing Developer Kit Glide Beaumont 0 327 08-03-2019, 03:38 AM