Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gorean Meter Melee Scripts
Hey.

So there's some script I'd love to have in a actual working version and I saw you can get one for 40k L and its not even full perm. Quite crazy for some script if there's an actual way to just copybot it. So I dont really know how to copybot a script, neither does my friend who uses the copybot already for a while. 
I've seen its prefered to share something before actually requesting something BUT - I would share stuff if I got a script to make something work - Who wouldnt love some full perm weapons for Gor, except for people that just dont play on Gor.

I'm meshing stuff myself and would love to create some weapon business with that script, starting with melee's and maybe add range weapons later on. Unfortunately I dont really feel like paying 40k L for scripts that arent full perm or about 3k for scripts that are from 2012 and are outdated since years (I tried one of those). So I heard once Scripts can't be ripped but then I saw theres a script section so I thought there might be a chance.
Hello, welcome to KGF
1. Read this First! (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
2. Newbie Copybot Guide Pt 1 (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
3. Newbie Copybot Guide Pt2 (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
(11-08-2018, 01:16 PM)G0DR4TH Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Hey.

So there's some script I'd love to have in a actual working version and I saw you can get one for 40k L and its not even full perm. Quite crazy for some script if there's an actual way to just copybot it. So I dont really know how to copybot a script, neither does my friend who uses the copybot already for a while. 
I've seen its prefered to share something before actually requesting something BUT - I would share stuff if I got a script to make something work - Who wouldnt love some full perm weapons for Gor, except for people that just dont play on Gor.

I'm meshing stuff myself and would love to create some weapon business with that script, starting with melee's and maybe add range weapons later on. Unfortunately I dont really feel like paying 40k L for scripts that arent full perm or about 3k for scripts that are from 2012 and are outdated since years (I tried one of those). So I heard once Scripts can't be ripped but then I saw theres a script section so I thought there might be a chance.

This is a sharing forum. Coming here and allready
posting a request at your FIRST post dont brings
you anywhere. Read the link Mafioso postet and you
get an idea HOW this forum is running.

Cyra
[Image: wsfQmrH.png]
That price IS a rip-off, though. It's an absurdly simple script.... one sensor call and a couple chat messages. I'd recommend learning to write it yourself, or hiring a scripter in world to do it for a fair price, so two people benefit. Or, of course, contribute to this forum when you can... and then you'll have better luck getting people to do work to help you out!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Capture the Flag Scripts saphsback 1 365 02-10-2019, 05:05 AM
Last Post: Benjamin
  AVsitter2 AVcontrol example scripts JadeJewell 10 1,093 10-24-2018, 02:16 PM
Last Post: ..:: Cyra ::..
  Need Bento Head scripts, or atleast help creating one estrellabonita 0 379 09-23-2018, 01:42 AM
Last Post: estrellabonita
Exclamation [REQUEST] Bloodlines HUD & SCRIPTS zahia 61 26,058 02-26-2016, 11:16 PM
Last Post: seldar
Exclamation CG Facelight 4 - HUD scripts aug1989 1 1,135 09-29-2015, 03:28 PM
Last Post: .Flagg.