Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so how do I make linden off of this viewer?
youtube has brought me to this viewer. seen that you can do lots of things with it, but how do you get linden? Huh
you can't get linden with this viewer.
(12-15-2018, 11:51 AM)MistressMoon Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.you can't get linden with this viewer.
ok thank you, but says something about force claiming land. is that possible?
(12-14-2018, 08:03 PM)LucianLander Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.youtube has brought me to this viewer. seen that you can do lots of things with it, but how do you get linden? Huh

Using DarkStorm, you must ALSO find Sulphur, Salt and Mercury; you must then mix these three things in the correct proportion and at the right time (at the time of the elemental tide of Earth), this will yield the 'powder of projection,' which can then transmute simple prims into purest Lindens.  At the rate of 1000 Lindens per basic prim, you will then be able to help out those, such as myself, who are in actuality, Nigerian Princes who need a simple 100$ US to pay the legal fees to free their estates...

DO NOT MISUSE this dread power! Keep out of eye!  Dilute!  Dilute!
"... I shall not submit! I shall conquer! I shall rise!" -- Gomez Addams, Addams Family Values (1993)
He speaks the truth! I misused this powerful powder once, we now refer to that time as "The Event".... Everything still tastes green.

But no you can't make money using this viewer alone. Its just a tool, tools are a means to an end.
Well darling, obviously you're new to Secondlife because as everyone knows...it's not how much money you make, it's how FABULOUS you look hanging at the clubs and going on hunts or standing at lucky chairs for free shit. This viewer....I can't say enough about how it's improved my standing with all the other hags as we flitter about SL. I look FABULOUS. For real money, I work inworld as a transgender midget hooker....I guess there's a downside to everything Smile

p.s. as others mentioned...it's a tool you use to learn secrets with and improve your skills.
You get a real job and then invest a portion of it into the system like the rest of us. If you weren't aware, Lindens are real dollars being used, so you might as well go rob a bank my friend.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Linden Lab was Deleting residents questions about "Tilia" in the SL community forum SamFisher 6 276 07-14-2019, 04:16 PM
Last Post: EEmmerald
  Why do people make full perm demos? Reddit 12 2,337 02-09-2019, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Reetkever
Heart Help me, detect Revelator viewer ? JazJaz 4 1,156 12-20-2018, 04:43 AM
Last Post: Sahulat
  Darkstorm viewer for Mac naldaxx 1 1,532 09-21-2018, 09:52 AM
Last Post: DjHocker
  help me, script in revelator viewer renan2612 1 1,163 06-30-2018, 01:47 PM
Last Post: .Flagg.