Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me, detect Revelator viewer ?
Heart 
Hey everyone,
My questions can be stupid but I don't know and want to know that;
Is it possible to detect Revelator viewer with using Hunt Huds, Caspervend Vendors and clicking to Redelivery Terminals links, Shopping Event Huds, BDSM and Roleplay Huds, RLV, opencollar Huds etc.?
Is it safe to using these Huds or clicking these links with Revelator viewer?
Is it possible/safe to creating or editing Marketplace listings with Revelator viewer? 
Thank you <3
as far as i know, no. it comes up as Singularity. But that's a Flagg question. I only assume because in the 'about' tab it mentions singularity
Revelator is completely identical to Singularity Alpha build 6966 in any information it gives to servers or inworld communications, as long as the settings on the Revelator tab about sending statistics to the server are left at their defaults, and even if you disable those settings all that happens is that it stops sending stats. In no way does it ever send anything that can identify it as anything else than Singularity unless you mess up on the spoof settings. All huds, attachments, links are as safe in Revelator as they are in Singularity.

Regarding Marketplace listings, neither Singularity nor Revelator support the Viewer Managed Marketplace, or associated functions, so for doing any Marketplace maintenance you need the official viewer or some other viewer which supports that.
Fractured Crystal: You know ban evasion isn’t in the TOS, right?
---
SL banned? Search 'technitium', 'MAC changer', 'serial changer', 'ban evasion', 'VPN', 'IP ban', 'hardware ban'.
---
As a Gemini I can argue any side of everything with equal conviction.  You have been warned.
---
New here?  Click: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Heart 
Thank you so much Mistressmoon and Flagg <3
Btw, many thanks again for your efforts to create/develop the Revelator Viewer for us.
(12-19-2018, 01:02 PM).Flagg. Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links....

Regarding Marketplace listings, neither Singularity nor Revelator support the Viewer Managed Marketplace, or associated functions, so for doing any Marketplace maintenance you need the official viewer or some other viewer which supports that.

I can perfectly replenish my Marketplace goods in Revelator since it shows the marketplace folders in my inventory.
Haven't tried other functions, which I always manage with Firestorm.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  so how do I make linden off of this viewer? LucianLander 6 1,131 04-13-2019, 05:10 AM
Last Post: ZombehCat
  Darkstorm viewer for Mac naldaxx 1 1,532 09-21-2018, 09:52 AM
Last Post: DjHocker
  help me, script in revelator viewer renan2612 1 1,163 06-30-2018, 01:47 PM
Last Post: .Flagg.
  Does using the standard viewer AO cause you to slide rather than walk? DarkHeaven 9 1,249 02-13-2018, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Sahulat
Sad Copybotter viewer for bento amanda101 8 10,065 12-14-2017, 02:20 PM
Last Post: .Flagg.