Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
salutations
been a member here for a while. never got around to introducing myself. 

just call me loo. hope you all are well. and happy new beginnings.
WB Loo and since you know the score -- 1) steal everything, 2) leave nothing, 3) we'll even want the bare wires that would otherwise adorn the walls of the average mesh mansion as you BLAZE thru it like a virtual whirlwind of digital avarice. Always remember, and do not forget...

These Important Links:

01 Read First (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
02 Newbie Copybot Guide Pt 1 (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
03 Newbie Copybot Guide Pt2 (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
"... I shall not submit! I shall conquer! I shall rise!" -- Gomez Addams, Addams Family Values (1993)
(01-01-2019, 05:14 AM)Armand Brack Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.WB Loo and since you know the score -- 1) steal everything, 2) leave nothing, 3) we'll even want the bare wires that would otherwise adorn the walls of the average mesh mansion as you BLAZE thru it like a virtual whirlwind of digital avarice.  Always remember, and do not forget...

These Important Links:

01 Read First (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
02 Newbie Copybot Guide Pt 1 (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
03 Newbie Copybot Guide Pt2 (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )

lmfao. Sounds like a plan. Most of you guys move so fast I'm usually left as the clean up guy. But when I find something of precious value. It's y'alls. Thanks for the love.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings & Salutations Celluloidjunkie 1 288 12-29-2018, 07:00 PM
Last Post: SkullBomb
  Greetings and Salutations TripDavis 0 183 09-19-2018, 06:23 AM
Last Post: TripDavis
  Salutations. Alexblack222 2 473 12-25-2017, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Vitvoka
  Greetings, salutations, Saluti! UserQuinn 0 372 09-13-2017, 11:57 AM
Last Post: UserQuinn
  Greeting & Salutations SimiMoon 0 334 08-26-2017, 10:20 AM
Last Post: SimiMoon