Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, Hello and Hiyas !
Just a bimbo err okay not really.

I'll probably be posting mainly alot skins, makeups hairbases etc. Skins are like my SL loveeee. Daily change my look so since I learned how to correctly get the textures and UUIDs I am here to share now! I've gotten quite a few ready to start posting soon as get some zips uploaded to make em better share.

I do have a busy real so most likely only post once a week or so but I'll try my best to share all the goodies I find and get as I go.
Hi UnicornBarbie!

Welcome we are happy to have you! Please check out these posts first as they will definitely help you with the rules, procedures, and general forum behavioral expectation of its members!
1. Read this First! (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
2. Newbie Copybot Guide Pt 1 (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
3. Newbie Copybot Guide Pt2 (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )

The best advice I can give is READ READ READ then SHARE SHARE SHARE!
Didn't your mother ever tell you that sharing is caring? 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hiyas katcat 5 1,110 08-25-2016, 02:50 AM
Last Post: jazzzz
  Hiyas from a noob! kathe.christen 4 1,175 08-13-2015, 02:15 AM
Last Post: alxlcardoso
  Hiyas everyone Lust Sinister 2 881 02-07-2014, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Lust Sinister
  HIYAS :) pandazen 1 849 05-23-2013, 03:26 PM
Last Post: ..:: Cyra ::..