Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting UUID's direct out of vendors or objects
Is it possible to collect the UUID codes (for example skins) directly out of the selling items in vendors or objects in a store?

If yes, with Ds or Revelator and second how.
Thnx for any suggestion

** I have tons of material on my HD but almost everything I have is aready in here.
As far as I know it isn't possible.
I think someone else asked similar question a few weeks ago.

Unless of course they have an actual mesh rezzed on ground with the actual skin they going to use for full product on it, that then is rippable, but no other way as far as I know of,
"Quote the Raven, Never More"
(01-11-2019, 01:42 AM)xXravenXx Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.As far as I know it isn't possible.

Unless of course they have an actual mesh rezzed on ground with the actual skin they going to use for full product on it, that then is rippable, but no other way as far as I know of,

How come that I have a Revelator without having a VIP account in here

Is there a "boss" in here... who knows?
(01-11-2019, 08:42 AM)Reetkever Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(01-11-2019, 01:42 AM)xXravenXx Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.As far as I know it isn't possible.

How come that I have a Revelator without having a VIP account in here

Is there a "boss" in here... who knows?

That is a very good question ... who gave it to you?

Cyra
[Image: wsfQmrH.png]
Look it up on the internet... was free to get, like I will find the answer to my question about how to find direct UUID item info in vendors.
Someone told me once, go to Kinggoon, you will find it there.
How ever, for does who made the Revelator... it's a very-very nice tool to use and sometimes Ds is (not having bento) even better.
But who I'm I to judge... as Leecher in here.

Looking forward to post more stuff in here

Respect Cyra
(01-11-2019, 09:33 PM)Reetkever Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Look it up on the internet... was free to get, like I will find the answer to my question about how to find direct UUID item info in vendors.
Someone told me once, go to Kinggoon, you will find it there.
How ever, for does who made the Revelator... it's a very-very nice tool to use and sometimes Ds is (not having bento) even better.
But who I'm I to judge... as Leecher in here.

Looking forward to post more stuff in here

Respect Cyra
I made Revelator, or rather, I improved and updated OldSkool and Revelator was the eventual result.  How you have it without VIP is quite simple, there is nowhere secret on the internet, that is not revealed some other place.  But what you do not have without VIP, is SUPPORT for a VIP viewer.  To that end though, most of everything you need to know is common to almost any viewer, and to your current question about ripping things direct out of vendors it isn't possible.  You can rip animations from those vendors which let you stand on them and try the animations on your avatar, you can with some skill and care rip those demo items where there is a rezzer that rezzes a display of the item for you to look at, things like that.  Regarding VIP and my viewer I didn't keep it in VIP to make people 'buy' my viewer, and it doesn't that much bother me that it gets posted out there in the world, because the point of VIP here is not my viewer, it is to encourage participation in the forum and helping it thrive, and that by the time someone has VIP access, their questions are of better quality, they don't need 'newbie' hand holding.  This out here the free area is kind of boot camp. Big Grin
Fractured Crystal: You know ban evasion isn’t in the TOS, right?
---
SL banned? Search 'technitium', 'MAC changer', 'serial changer', 'ban evasion', 'VPN', 'IP ban', 'hardware ban'.
---
As a Gemini I can argue any side of everything with equal conviction.  You have been warned.
---
New here?  Click: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(01-13-2019, 02:17 PM).Flagg. Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I made Revelator, or rather, I improved and updated OldSkool and Revelator was the eventual result.  How you have it without VIP is quite simple, there is nowhere secret on the internet, that is not revealed some other place.  But what you do not have without VIP, is SUPPORT for a VIP viewer.  To that end though, most of everything you need to know is common to almost any viewer, and to your current question about ripping things direct out of vendors it isn't possible.  You can rip animations from those vendors which let you stand on them and try the animations on your avatar, you can with some skill and care rip those demo items where there is a rezzer that rezzes a display of the item for you to look at, things like that.  Regarding VIP and my viewer I didn't keep it in VIP to make people 'buy' my viewer, and it doesn't that much bother me that it gets posted out there in the world, because the point of VIP here is not my viewer, it is to encourage participation in the forum and helping it thrive, and that by the time someone has VIP access, their questions are of better quality, they don't need 'newbie' hand holding.  This out here the free area is kind of boot camp.  Big Grin

You have one amazing mind thats for sure Smile
replove send

Cyra
[Image: wsfQmrH.png]
(01-13-2019, 02:17 PM).Flagg. Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I made Revelator, or rather, I improved and updated OldSkool and Revelator was the eventual result.  How you have it without VIP is quite simple, there is nowhere secret on the internet, that is not revealed some other place.  But what you do not have without VIP, is SUPPORT for a VIP viewer.  To that end though, most of everything you need to know is common to almost any viewer, and to your current question about ripping things direct out of vendors it isn't possible.  You can rip animations from those vendors which let you stand on them and try the animations on your avatar, you can with some skill and care rip those demo items where there is a rezzer that rezzes a display of the item for you to look at, things like that.  Regarding VIP and my viewer I didn't keep it in VIP to make people 'buy' my viewer, and it doesn't that much bother me that it gets posted out there in the world, because the point of VIP here is not my viewer, it is to encourage participation in the forum and helping it thrive, and that by the time someone has VIP access, their questions are of better quality, they don't need 'newbie' hand holding.  This out here the free area is kind of boot camp. Big Grin
(01-15-2019, 04:47 AM)Bogwoppet Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(01-13-2019, 02:17 PM).Flagg. Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I made Revelator, or rather, I improved and updated OldSkool and Revelator was the eventual result.  How you have it without VIP is quite simple, there is nowhere secret on the internet, that is not revealed some other place.  But what you do not have without VIP, is SUPPORT for a VIP viewer.  To that end though, most of everything you need to know is common to almost any viewer, and to your current question about ripping things direct out of vendors it isn't possible.  You can rip animations from those vendors which let you stand on them and try the animations on your avatar, you can with some skill and care rip those demo items where there is a rezzer that rezzes a display of the item for you to look at, things like that.  Regarding VIP and my viewer I didn't keep it in VIP to make people 'buy' my viewer, and it doesn't that much bother me that it gets posted out there in the world, because the point of VIP here is not my viewer, it is to encourage participation in the forum and helping it thrive, and that by the time someone has VIP access, their questions are of better quality, they don't need 'newbie' hand holding.  This out here the free area is kind of boot camp. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bone animation on objects - Utopia? Or possible? ilsuperpanda 14 2,308 01-04-2019, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Fem'nominon
  Do tools like Gina's uuid texture grabber things still work? Reddit 3 1,191 11-28-2017, 02:27 PM
Last Post: ..:: Cyra ::..
  When copying mesh objects.. Do you copy the sculpt textures too? Reddit 1 896 11-14-2017, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Emma Frost
  Positional Information for the indivdiual mesh objects in a ripped mesh learning_mesh 3 1,749 08-26-2015, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Gina_43
  UUID helper thingy? xD MistressMoon 5 1,716 04-24-2015, 07:43 AM
Last Post: MistressMoon