Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AV Sitter 2.2
Thumbs Up 
would like to post the link here where you can load the AV Sitter mfg

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(01-14-2019, 08:37 PM)Ivi2812 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.would like to post the link here where you can load the AV Sitter mfg

Your first post and already a share  Smile .... let me set you up with your first reps hun.

Cyra
[Image: wsfQmrH.png]
I have long been that (open Secure) wanted to share it with the other members! and say hello!
Thats hardly a share, considering AV Sitter went OSI a while back, but better than "thanks"...
- Hey mate, what is causing "stack heap collision" error?
- Probably four people in a threesome...
Im a complete newb with these sorry, is there directions somewhere how use them in furniture?
yes from youtube Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Also Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Fractured Crystal: You know ban evasion isn’t in the TOS, right?
---
SL banned? Search 'technitium', 'MAC changer', 'serial changer', 'ban evasion', 'VPN', 'IP ban', 'hardware ban'.
---
As a Gemini I can argue any side of everything with equal conviction.  You have been warned.
---
New here?  Click: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
ty both! looks like i got some reading do and search for a nimations!