Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEXY FEMALE RABBIT COMPLETE AVATAR
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[Image: 4JQ1kM4]

Sexy and hot bunny female complete avatar

for who like this little type of sexy animals Wink
What you shared is just an XML of the entire avatar, which is fine by me for a couple of reasons,
You are a Leecher which means you do not yet have access to the tools and knowledge to convert XML to uploadable mesh, and I would rather you shared just an XML than try to use hacked or stolen tools to do something wrong.
98% of the forum members can't use your XML so I processed it out into a usable share package for you.
You can keep sharing XML's if they are decent and worthy of the time it takes me to do this, and you don't mind sharing your rep clicks for the share. Or you can share other things like animations, skin textures, scripts, etc. until you are out of Leecher status and can access the mesh tools.
Another thing to keep in mind is that if you rip someone to an XML who isn't wearing a mesh head or body, you need to download the baked textures as well so we can make a skin or alpha. It's always good to check for mesh body parts when ripping others, this one was okay since it had a Slink body.

I've uploaded the assets to OSgrid so just import the XML's there, for any other grid I included an assets.oar to load using
load oar --merge --no-objects c:\assets.oar
For SL all dae's and texture face maps are included to upload manually.
In SL, I would recommend using the body textures to make an omega appliar for a mesh body rather than upload the body.

Thanks for the share!

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

(02-12-2019, 06:53 AM)Benjamin Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.What you shared is just an XML of the entire avatar, which is fine by me for a couple of reasons,
You are a Leecher which means you do not yet have access to the tools and knowledge to convert XML to uploadable mesh, and I would rather you shared just an XML than try to use hacked or stolen tools to do something wrong.
98% of the forum members can't use your XML so I processed it out into a usable share package for you.
You can keep sharing XML's if they are decent and worthy of the time it takes me to do this, and you don't mind sharing your rep clicks for the share. Or you can share other things like animations, skin textures, scripts, etc. until you are out of Leecher status and can access the mesh tools.
Another thing to keep in mind is that if you rip someone to an XML who isn't wearing a mesh head or body, you need to download the baked textures as well so we can make a skin or alpha. It's always good to check for mesh body parts when ripping others, this one was okay since it had a Slink body.

I've uploaded the assets to OSgrid so just import the XML's there, for any other grid I included an assets.oar to load using
load oar --merge --no-objects c:\assets.oar
For SL all dae's and texture face maps are included to upload manually.
In SL, I would recommend using the body textures to make an omega appliar for a mesh body rather than upload the body.

Thanks for the share!

thank you for the explaination Smile

and sorry for the bad post
It's not a bad post at all and if you find any other decent avies, an XML post is fine as long as you don't mind me packaging it up for you!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Mesh] Kemono Avatar joseph28 3 610 12-10-2018, 02:41 AM
Last Post: joseph28
  Galatea Doll Lolita Avatar NoctisVonCallum 2 684 10-15-2018, 12:17 PM
Last Post: DrHook
  full Female Shark Avi + assets (busty) ArticTiger 4 1,784 06-30-2018, 09:21 PM
Last Post: dractailfish
  SL Female Avatar, Maya Ready kopimist_9835 2 2,137 06-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Svebor
  Red Zora - Complete Avatar Stormbringer 0 672 04-23-2018, 04:17 AM
Last Post: Stormbringer
  Chinchilla - Strawberry Banana (Female) nicotiin773 0 761 02-27-2018, 01:56 AM
Last Post: nicotiin773
  **NOYA** [PROMO] ANGEL Model Avatar - Limited Edition Empress 6 6,070 02-09-2018, 02:10 PM
Last Post: haruspero
  Miechelle Residnet avatar MissPickyGoon 8 4,121 12-30-2017, 11:08 AM
Last Post: CpyK9T2
  Altumura Mesh Jenny full avatar DARKNIGHT2010 3 1,385 12-20-2017, 05:22 PM
Last Post: BlackNekomimi
  DERP Serbex Avatar BIG BOOBIES! Flatterbot 12 3,454 11-02-2017, 10:04 AM
Last Post: ArcadiaX