Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full mesh body Omega compatible for 50L$
Not willing to shell out for outrageous prices for getting mesh. Altamura got you covered both male and female. limited-time offer stops on the 27. Yes you can wear slink shoes with this body.

[Image: PsX822O.png]

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Nice find!

Now I can go mesh too :P
just went there, the juliet one is 4999
"Quote the Raven, Never More"
You join the Altamura group 50L$. You pay 1L$ to the vendor and it gives you your 1L$ back and you get the body.

It still works I tested it.
ohh, nope didn't join group lol. my bad. Smile

will do that in a bit lol

thx for replying xxx
worked yayyy Smile
Little tip as I know someone bound to ask it:

Grab the sohpia dev kit just a bit further on from the group gifts, and rez it to ground, that will then allow you to grab all the scripts and note cards needed to apply your own skins and stuff.

You will also need to wear the skins hud too to get the skin to apply, but have to say, it's an awesome skin, Nice find MW Smile
(02-25-2019, 09:32 AM)xXravenXx Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.worked yayyy Smile

????

no romeo or juliet free body to find

I dont know where you saw this

this is what I see whem I follow the link from OP

[Image: o6h3y1.jpg]
That is strange I was there a couple hours ago and it still was there and working.
In group chat they say it's supposed to end on the 27th. There is indeed some fuckery going on. Here's the article where I got my information from. It's clearly the 25th here and not the 27th yet.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mesh shares should we rig them or upload them raw? onihiro69 1 254 04-11-2019, 02:08 PM
Last Post: dancinggirl
  Why do people make full perm demos? Reddit 12 2,360 02-09-2019, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Reetkever
Question how copy mesh with Darkstorm ? Possible? Ryback 11 16,554 01-27-2019, 01:55 AM
Last Post: PaulusAtredies
  Mesh Heads Coyote 78 33,463 01-13-2019, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Goal23
  Mesh copying solutionmaster 3 2,073 12-11-2018, 08:12 AM
Last Post: .Flagg.