Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mesh male body bento
my first mesh want to share it with friends i hope you like it

from here
 download
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Hello hassanberg

Thanks so much for sharing with us very generous offer, but before someone post about pics Im going to jump in real quick and ask....
Can we have a pic of this? We are visual people and like to see what you offer before downloading.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Thanks

I just downloaded it to check, doesn't seem to have any DAE files in the zip, just text files and link files to the dae, which was probably else where on his hard drive.
"Quote the Raven, Never More"
-No name of item
-No Textures
-No Dae file
-No pictures
-Suspiciously rigged with a tool you shouldn't have access to as a leecher
-File share service that will expire in 7 days

You should avoid sharing mesh until you are out of Leecher status and have access to that area of the forum. Instead share things like animations, textures, scripts, etc until you are out of Leecher status.
Also please use another file service like Mega.nz that has some persistence, these posts last a long time on the forum and years from now people will be crying about a dead link in this post.
Read the forum rules and guidelines and keep trying!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AKERUKA Clay DELUXE bento Head Anniversary Gift SamFisher 0 143 06-22-2019, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SamFisher
  rigged mesh hair male hassanberg 1 396 03-01-2019, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Benjamin
  TMP Mesh Body Male ~ Rigged Danser 12 2,838 02-20-2019, 08:36 PM
Last Post: BodiceaToucan
  No.Match_ NO_RETURN Male mash Hair - Fatpack color- Rigged Dae + PNG SamFisher 0 572 01-16-2019, 06:37 PM
Last Post: SamFisher
  Catwa - Dino Bento Head Benadryl 6 2,378 08-02-2018, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Mafalda