Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mesh male body bento
my first mesh want to share it with friends i hope you like it

from here
 download

[To see links please register here]

Hello hassanberg

Thanks so much for sharing with us very generous offer, but before someone post about pics Im going to jump in real quick and ask....
Can we have a pic of this? We are visual people and like to see what you offer before downloading.

[To see links please register here]

Thanks

I just downloaded it to check, doesn't seem to have any DAE files in the zip, just text files and link files to the dae, which was probably else where on his hard drive.
"Quote the Raven, Never More"
-No name of item
-No Textures
-No Dae file
-No pictures
-Suspiciously rigged with a tool you shouldn't have access to as a leecher
-File share service that will expire in 7 days

You should avoid sharing mesh until you are out of Leecher status and have access to that area of the forum. Instead share things like animations, textures, scripts, etc until you are out of Leecher status.
Also please use another file service like Mega.nz that has some persistence, these posts last a long time on the forum and years from now people will be crying about a dead link in this post.
Read the forum rules and guidelines and keep trying!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MESH Donte Outfit FashionNatic - Slink Flip Flops BIRITA 5 1,719 09-16-2019, 08:54 AM
Last Post: BIRITA
  Necklace Lucky Dice Model 1 -Male Glide Beaumont 0 115 09-02-2019, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Glide Beaumont
  Cord Cross Bracelet (male) Glide Beaumont 0 64 09-02-2019, 11:35 PM
  AESTHETIC 2.0 Bento Metal Leather Rings (demo) Glide Beaumont 0 239 08-05-2019, 01:13 AM
  Aesthetic 3D Mesh Clothing Developer Kit Glide Beaumont 0 247 08-03-2019, 03:38 AM