Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellos can be so painful
I have no idea about posting to forums.. So hopefully this is going to the introductions. 
   I, being introverted, have a hard time posting words... making phone calls ... being in large crowds.. Yea you get it. So Hello ! I ended up here by trying to find a way to mask an object attached to one of my trolls in SL. Needless to say, I opened a can of "WTF OMG YOU CAN DO THAT?"  Completely mind blown.  
 Not here to steal or leech anything from you but your knowledge. As soon as I know the whats and hows I'll share what you have taught me.
Welcome!
Everything starts somewhere Wink
Just like me lol Big Grin
Damn i relate you
i didn;t even understand from the tutorial i feel shit smh
x.x
imagine, they did rocket science in the last century without facebook nor youtube once
I rated for assets once but that is no longer necessary. Try the XML2-tools.
(03-19-2019, 10:51 PM)Emma Frost Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.imagine, they did rocket science in the last century without facebook nor youtube once

yeah, Einstein was actually not so good at school and he did his studying closed in a room alone days and days xD
(03-19-2019, 10:51 PM)Emma Frost Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.imagine, they did rocket science in the last century without facebook nor youtube once

LOL!  this is so true im such a noob Big Grin!
read this here guys
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Welcome aboard Smile
Cyra
[Image: wsfQmrH.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making my hellos Tsar68 2 355 03-13-2018, 05:24 PM
Last Post: ..:: Cyra ::..
  *insert hellos* greeneyed 5 1,839 10-29-2014, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Yes I am Tee
  Hellos and all that shiz zorginghell 1 801 11-13-2012, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Coyote
  Hellos! revengeissw33t 1 669 09-21-2012, 04:50 PM