Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Heart 
Greeting everyone just stumble on this site and took a bit of dive around and got really interesting and wanna share my stuff if i can manage to lean it Big Grin  and i know my name sounds weird but i will share instead of throwing it out at dumpster 

P.S  Have a good day Love
Welcome to our community hun. Here are some helpful links for you.

Read This First: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Copybot Guide 01: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Copybot Guide 02: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Do you have any question? Go ahead and ask away Smile

~ smiles ~

Cyra
[Image: wsfQmrH.png]
(04-15-2019, 12:30 PM)..:: Cyra ::.. Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Welcome to our community hun. Here are some helpful links for you.

Read This First: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Copybot Guide 01: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Copybot Guide 02: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Do you have any question? Go ahead and ask away Smile

~ smiles ~

Cyra
thx u i will read through the links you provided
 Big Grin and hope i will understand it
Dont worry i am here since over 7 years and still dont understand Wink
But we are a family who helps each other and believeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me we
got some amazing minds here .... no kidding.
Any questions feel free to ask away Smile.

Welcome aboard
~ smiles ~

Cyra
[Image: wsfQmrH.png]