Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butterfly animation
This is animation of 4 different butterflies in sets of 3. So 12 butterlies flying in random patterns.
I am not sure how to copy the script. 
But another member has one published-Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
I was hard to catch the butterlies flying.

Here is picture of the butterlies flying. Here you can see them flying:  Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[Image: 5vr8fr.jpg]

I made a short video of the animation but the video won't upload in TinyPicturesHere is the file of the butterflies and the XML. I capture them with textures.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(05-12-2019, 10:36 AM)Drachengeifer Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.This is animation of 4 different butterflies in sets of 3. So 12 butterlies flying in random patterns.
I am not sure how to copy the script. 
But another member has one published-Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
I was hard to catch the butterlies flying.

Here is picture of the butterlies flying. Here you can see them flying:  Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[Image: 5vr8fr.jpg]

I made a short video of the animation but the video won't upload in TinyPicturesHere is the file of the butterflies and the XML. I capture them with textures.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

The link above is not working so I redid as Zip file with the textures and the XML. I hope it works

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help for animation UUID Glide Beaumont 5 378 08-07-2019, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Glide Beaumont
  BVH WHACKING ANIMATION DANCES sweetlips55 0 311 06-04-2019, 11:55 PM
Last Post: sweetlips55
  Komplete Sex Animation MLP gsfd111 25 6,694 06-04-2019, 12:03 PM
Last Post: EEmmerald
Music MOVE! ANIMATION // Leni Vol1 & Vol2 BHV+ANIMATN SuperSuhii 0 363 05-01-2019, 11:48 PM
Last Post: SuperSuhii
  animation problem mousangelos 4 388 03-04-2019, 07:39 PM
Last Post: mousangelos