Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
Smile 
I originally joined back in 2016 but the viewer didn't seem stable at the time and so I drifted away.

My partner recently had a problem applying her skin to a pregnancy tummy and the creator does not support Omega, so on the off chance i checked DS and created an Omega applier for her.   Can't wait to see what else the viewer does Big Grin
rodinsippo, welcome back to KGF. The DarkStorm viewer works as well as it works -- your mileage may vary. Now that the viewer seems to work better, esp for you, the next step is to look at the forums: so much neat and & useful stuff to be had here, but all of it made possible by the work of others, their sharing what they have found.

Read These Important Links:

01 Read First (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
02 Newbie Copybot Guide Pt 1 (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
03 Newbie Copybot Guide Pt2 (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
04 Guide to DarkStorm ( Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
Ripped your eyes AND your skin; pwned your shape -- don't worry, I'll be a better you than you were!