Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REQUEST SKIN
Could anyone please get this? I am a brand new creator who is looking forward to start creating skins and is low on funds.... would be so helpful!! Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
you could probably try sharing a few things before you start requesting things. Nobody will fulfill requests from someone who isn't sharing first.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(05-14-2019, 09:32 AM)Cyanide Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.you could probably try sharing a few things before you start requesting things. Nobody will fulfill requests from someone who isn't sharing first.

So that’s the ONLY way? ??‍♀️ I literally don’t have anything to share at the moment... but I’ll try my best!
people in this forum don't like leechers. People requesting things and putting literally nothing back into the community. If all you're here to do is leech off other peoples hard work for sharing to the community then you really aren't going to get anywhere with your requests.

By sharing > you get shared in return. Simples.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PSD File - Male Skin Coyoty 2 33 6 hours ago
Last Post: Coyoty
  Request - Tres beau -Arya or Session - Khaleesi. titubiaz 2 292 05-21-2019, 12:23 AM
Last Post: titubiaz
Heart EyeBrows,Makeup request. Fem'nominon 0 249 05-06-2019, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Fem'nominon
  LARA OR LENA NOT FOUND SKIN FOR GENUS 1gabrielnunes1 0 253 05-03-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post: 1gabrielnunes1
  Hi, does anybody have the texture for Doux's Nori Skin? makedatcoin 1 248 04-25-2019, 02:30 AM
Last Post: titubiaz