Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
7DS May Gift - Major (3 skins tones & catwa shape)
[Image: xomlxd.jpg]

Wearables and UUIDs ..... Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
The picture didn't come thru, but... this is a good share -- 7DS is reliable for a certain quality of skin. This is a good one, and a lot of work on your part, thanks for the share. Rep sent.
"... I shall not submit! I shall conquer! I shall rise!" -- Gomez Addams, Addams Family Values (1993)
not sure why the picture didn't come through, posting the same way i always have.
if you click on the picture it does appear, atleast for me
It doesn't look like you're using a hosting service, like tinypics, etc....

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

There are a few people on KGF, mostly newbies, who insist on hotlinking to the MP instead of posting a picture -- I simply don't bother with those shares, as if I have to hunt for a picture....well, life is too short for some things, and there's always another share to look at, one with a picture.
"... I shall not submit! I shall conquer! I shall rise!" -- Gomez Addams, Addams Family Values (1993)
use imgur for upload your pics
[Image: ja7aq.png]
(06-05-2019, 01:19 AM)Armand Brack Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.It doesn't look like you're using a hosting service, like tinypics, etc....

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

There are a few people on KGF, mostly newbies, who insist on hotlinking to the MP instead of posting a picture -- I simply don't bother with those shares, as if I have to hunt for a picture....well, life is too short for some things, and there's always another share to look at, one with a picture.

His pic is hosted on tinypic, just click the "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links." text and it'll open. I already told ya this on another post. It's a bug with the forum.

(06-05-2019, 02:51 PM)endorfine Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.use imgur for upload your pics

This also happens to pics hosted on imgur. 

Guys, just check. Looks like ur not even trying. Mainly you, Armand, as you correct ppl on this matter all the time and there's nothing to fix by their side. It also happened in your posts, did you notice it? And you probably hosted your pics "properly". If you've at least hovered your mouse on that text you've noticed it's still a link. zzzZ
. u s e f u l l i n k s .
• Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. •
• Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. - tool dl 
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. •

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Birth Maverick tone 03 Catwa Malibu 1 732 08-13-2019, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Iwassleepy
  Birth Blaze tone 05 Catwa Malibu 0 465 06-28-2019, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Malibu
  Vendetta - Amir skin tone 5 Catwa caribean 3 637 06-26-2019, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Armand Brack
  Birth-Drogo tone 3 catwa caribean 3 554 06-25-2019, 09:47 PM
Last Post: caribean
  Clef De Peau janis tone 4 catwa caribean 1 463 06-23-2019, 08:04 AM
Last Post: titubiaz