Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
Hello everyone

I'd like to start with - I read the rules and took the "read, read, read" part very seriously.
I am not here to grab and run.  I came here to see how I can contribute, and also to learn.

With that being said; I've been around various forums since Windows 95.
I have been in "sharing business" since the golden times of "Lime Wire" and it's predecessor.
I'm actively participating in the life of a few grids, with SL being the most visited.

I want to say right here, big "thank you", for having me and all the wonderful things you guys share here.

As a total n00b here, I am going to read allot and keep my mouth shut, till I get a grip of the whole atmosphere.
All looks good and very promising, from the first few hours I spent here so far.
I'm looking forward to meet people, learn how to contribute and participate in the life of the forum.

Best regards to all.
Welcome to the Community, EEmmerald

It's good to have a person who's spent so much time around technology.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions, and share some knowledge with us.

pony
1. Read this First! (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
2. Newbie Copybot Guide Pt 1 (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
3. Newbie Copybot Guide Pt2 (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
4. Survival guide for copyboter ( Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
Thank you for the welcome and for the links as well.
I'll do my best to meet the community standards here. Smile