Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone :)
Hi all! I am almost new on this forum, but not in the SL. Since i started to create mesh clothing, always looking for new things to learn and improve my skills in Marvelous Designer and Blender. I hope i can learn more and share what i learned.

P.S. My apologies for bad English, it is not my native !
InannaAlexia: welcome to KGF,

Do Read These Important Links (and there may be alternative languages available):

If you are using Blender, then getting a sense of how DarkStorm works should be very easy for you, I am sure.

01 Read First (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
02 Newbie Copybot Guide Pt 1 (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
03 Newbie Copybot Guide Pt2 (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
04 Guide to DarkStorm ( Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )

And once you've read these, get some practice with DarkStorm by using it to back up what you can of the inventory you bought in SL.
Ripped your eyes AND your skin; pwned your shape -- don't worry, I'll be a better you than you were!
Thank you for the welcome and for links, i will read soon is possible ! Yeah, i am sure too about DS, now I have to find time and look a little bit closer..