Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet and Greet
Hi all Goonz,

Big thank you to the vets and senior members in this community!

Also a very warm tiding to all the other newbz like myself!

I originally joined here to gather a wealth of knowledge and learn from prominent members. I've played SL for a long time, just wanting to know how to do more stuff, be more handy while im active on a sim for other users.

I'd like to start mesh modeling, either clothes or random odds and ends. Also learn some tech savvy techniques, its a steep learning curve when you're a filthy casual with most stuff such as blender, xml scripting, writing strings

I mostly just did a lot of html stuff back in the myspace hay days. Much love TOM -forever in our <3's

I really do appreciate all the work put in, and the team work and character shown here in this group to build scripts and programs from the ground up<3 Especially to the developers that are pushing into new grounds. I'm sure you almost want to cry sometimes while scripting and developing new/add-on software.

I admire the passion and time you put into your craft. I look up to that and have a lot of respect that you dont give up. 

I'd like to contribute here. Not just grab programs and run. 
Unfortunately my doods, I'm pretty basic at everything currently. but if i can help, i'll usually try.
Saw some good advice the other day to, read read read. that's the plan for now, plus continue to dabble outside this platform on a few programs to be a better creator.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Nice to meet you all genna123xxx 1 544 01-04-2018, 05:17 PM
Last Post: ☠ Silver ☠
Heart It's a pleasure to meet this community raulo3dorito3 2 820 10-15-2017, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Nitecrawler
  Nice to meet you all! Malali 0 521 10-05-2017, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Malali
  Nice to meet you all! marrubee 1 775 09-24-2017, 02:24 AM
Last Post: yoonab
  Nice too meet you ZarchZ 3 987 11-21-2016, 12:23 PM
Last Post: ZarchZ