Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animation Haven
Thumbs Up 
Just random animation packs i've slapped together since they're kinda like that in my invo as well. I used to be a dancer on SL so i have a tonnnn of them. I will update this thread as much as I can ! I'm gonna hit you guys with an awesome shuffle pack , yep , i'm goin hard. 

Shuffle pack 1: 

[To see links please register here]

I also strongly recommend : 

(06-22-2019, 10:45 AM)l3unni Wrote:

Just random animation packs i've slapped together since they're kinda like that in my invo as well. I used to be a dancer on SL so i have a tonnnn of them. I will update this thread as much as I can ! I'm gonna hit you guys with an awesome shuffle pack , yep , i'm goin hard. 

Shuffle pack 1: 

I'm well aware the link is dead and i've corrected it here: 

Also why tf is editing post disabled ...

Sexy Dance pack now available : 

Keep sharing to upgrade your membership and then you can have the ability to post-edition ... or you can always ask one of the Mods to edit it for ya ... we all been there and it ain't a big deal as long as you correct it .
[Image: Sam-fisher-Signature.png]
(06-22-2019, 02:42 PM)SamFisher Wrote:

Keep sharing to upgrade your membership and then you can have the ability to post-edition ... or you can always ask one of the Mods to edit it for ya ... we all been there and it ain't a big deal as long as you correct it .

Ye but the idea was to come back and update. Knowing this , this is gonna be a weird post but i would have done it this way vs spamming a bunch of threads which would have made me look bad or annoying and spammer like.  SAD
well to avoid all that confusion and accusation ... ask a mod to edit your post .. or better check many times before you post
(06-22-2019, 07:14 PM)SamFisher Wrote:

well to avoid all that confusion and accusation ... ask a mod to edit your post .. or better check many times before you post

Hmm .. I think I will just post regularly (reply). Because I will try to come everyday and post something new. Or maybe I will
need to post them in sections to avoid making this thread look messy. I would be contacting a mod every day XD and it would
be very frequent. I would also have to wait for them to come. I would rather just create an alternative. On the off-note ,
This is just my opinion but I think this forum is too critical on new users. I understand where they are coming from but it's
a double edge sword to me because it's hurting those who wanna share properly. I do mostly meshes and can't even access it
because i'm still "leech".
* draws a line under "Share properly" in your comment *
i believe that can be achieved at least by checking again to see your post before you post it =)
(06-22-2019, 09:04 PM)SamFisher Wrote:

* draws a line under "Share properly" in your comment *
i believe that can be achieved at least by checking again to see your post before you post it =)

Kay Smile no need to be rude , again , i get that and i'm sharing all I can now but it's becoming discouraging is my point. The fact that i can't even edit my own post unless i request a mod? That is crazy. I'm not expecting an immediate change as soon as i start sharing ofc not but the restrictions are extreme in my opinion.

Shuffle pack 1: 

Floral AO: 

What is it? Basically some really pretty female idles.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Move! Animation : Yussuf Dancepack - MOVE! Animations Cologne with UUID in BVH Format Element 3 1,666 02-06-2020, 01:09 AM
Last Post: IndraWinter
  Animation HQ :: rawage :: Braixen 7 3,564 05-31-2019, 08:22 AM
Last Post: naim12
  MyAnimation Ballet dance BVH, animation and UUID Gina_43 9 3,999 04-24-2019, 12:05 AM
Last Post: sweetlips55
Wink Bento Blinking Eyes Animation SAntonia 13 3,620 10-16-2017, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Novella
  Move! Animation : Sonja Dancepack - MOVE! Animations Cologne with UUID Element 5 3,046 08-24-2017, 09:48 PM
Last Post: 3716er