Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction and error message for uploading avatar picture
Hi all, I'm Lucy. Just joined yesterday Smile. My name is SL is ~ edited to remove the avatar name ... Cyra ~ all one word so feel free to IM me if you like. 

I've spent way too much money in SL over the years and so I wanted to look into Darkstorm. A friend of mine mentioned it years ago to me but I decided it might be too risky to use. However, I don't have the money to buy things on there anymore, so I'm here and trying to learn about it. 

So far, I've downloaded the recent version and logged in. Watched some tutorials on YouTube and exported some prim and mesh items. However, importing mesh furniture doesn't seem to be working and not sure why. Got a bit of a migraine trying to figure it out late last night so any tips people have will be greatly received! 

Also, I'm trying to upload an image of my avatar to my profile on here and it's saying an error message 500 "copybot isn't working right now" or something. I've used Gyazo to capture the image and posted the URL link in but no good. Any help on that too would be really appreciated.

Lucy
(07-04-2019, 11:19 PM)Lucya82lUC Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hi all, I'm Lucy. Just joined yesterday Smile. My name is SL is ~ edited to remove the avatar name ... Cyra ~ all one word so feel free to IM me if you like. 

I've spent way too much money in SL over the years and so I wanted to look into Darkstorm. A friend of mine mentioned it years ago to me but I decided it might be too risky to use. However, I don't have the money to buy things on there anymore, so I'm here and trying to learn about it. 

So far, I've downloaded the recent version and logged in. Watched some tutorials on YouTube and exported some prim and mesh items. However, importing mesh furniture doesn't seem to be working and not sure why. Got a bit of a migraine trying to figure it out late last night so any tips people have will be greatly received! 

Also, I'm trying to upload an image of my avatar to my profile on here and it's saying an error message 500 "copybot isn't working right now" or something. I've used Gyazo to capture the image and posted the URL link in but no good. Any help on that too would be really appreciated.

Lucy

Wellllllllllllllllllllll am sorry but i dont buy it.
Remember.....I  am one of the Mods here... 
that means I KNOW more then i say. 
It was at least a good move BUT not good enough.
Go get a life instead of spying and stirring up drama.

Cyra
(07-05-2019, 12:08 AM)..:: Cyra ::.. Wrote:

Lucy

Cyra

LMAO Cyra, that was so rude. I'm assuming you're referring to my HONEST reply to someone's post last night about how awful people are on this forum to newcomers and your reply has just proved that point was accurate. 

I don't know you or know that you're a mod here, so don't presume new people will know that. Also, I don't give a fuck if you're a mod. You're no-one to me and you are now the one stirring up drama for no good reason. I was actually being genuine in my introductory message and your reply is extremely rude and as a mod you should know better. You're the one who needs to get a life because clearly you spend way too much time on this toxic forum and you've become a clone like the other rude, nasty people on here. You also seem to have a very high opinion of yourself on here which is quite laughable and to me (and many others I'm sure), you come across as really narcissistic and fake. 

I think this whole forum needs a good shake up of people who have been on it for too long and think they are more than what they are.

So, lastly, watch out for karma as what goes around comes around and you'll get yours hunni.  rly2
(07-05-2019, 12:52 AM)Lucya82lUC Wrote:

(07-05-2019, 12:08 AM)..:: Cyra ::.. Wrote:

Lucy

Cyra

LMAO Cyra, that was so rude. I'm assuming you're referring to my HONEST reply to someone's post last night about how awful people are on this forum to newcomers and your reply has just proved that point was accurate. 

I don't know you or know that you're a mod here, so don't presume new people will know that. Also, I don't give a fuck if you're a mod. You're no-one to me and you are now the one stirring up drama for no good reason. I was actually being genuine in my introductory message and your reply is extremely rude and as a mod you should know better. You're the one who needs to get a life because clearly you spend way too much time on this toxic forum and you've become a clone like the other rude, nasty people on here. You also seem to have a very high opinion of yourself on here which is quite laughable and to me (and many others I'm sure), you come across as really narcissistic and fake. 

I think this whole forum needs a good shake up of people who have been on it for too long and think they are more than what they are.

So, lastly, watch out for karma as what goes around comes around and you'll get yours hunni.  rly2

The fact i have never spoke to someone like this here before, never ever in all that years, besides to your account "Yes I am T" will tell enough.
I do have a problem with you, with you and your bitching and whining attitude and your try fooling ppl. I have banned your other account and
going to ban this here as well .... just be the way you are, a dramaqueen, and your ban will follow ... every single time you come back, signing 
up with another account and behave like you be known for ... I WILL KICK YOU !!!
This was my last word to you.

Cyra

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction WizardofAhhs 0 169 08-20-2019, 03:18 PM
Last Post: WizardofAhhs
Heart introduction, hello! spicysearcher 3 595 12-07-2018, 06:21 AM
Last Post: Biro
  Introduction AmiraNahla 3 816 12-02-2018, 01:48 PM
Last Post: ..:: Cyra ::..
  My introduction, hello! WillyPete 1 470 11-29-2018, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Microsoft Word