Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello.
Hello to all,

I am a new user in this plattform. 
I am reading all post about how to shared things and rules of forum.
I wait can shared a good post and thanks for this plattform.

Greatings.
Welcome to KGF; thanks for your good manners!

Do Read These Important Links -- I am not sure if we have versions that will match you preferred language. In any case, we're here to answer questions.

01 Read First (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
02 Newbie Copybot Guide Pt 1 (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
03 Newbie Copybot Guide Pt2 (Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
04 Guide to DarkStorm ( Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. )
"... I shall not submit! I shall conquer! I shall rise!" -- Gomez Addams, Addams Family Values (1993)
Hi and hello,
i am new here and i am exited to see what happens here. my english is not the best,so that is all i can say.
Greetings Big Grin
(07-12-2019, 12:56 AM)Renee1977 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Hi and hello,
i am new here and i am exited to see what happens here. my english is not the best,so that is all i can say.
Greetings Big Grin

now i know i am false here,hahaha. i need my own thread...sry
Thanks for links. In this i have things for public but i want read a few more about the how to public content.
I think that there are variously links and is very compliecated read all. I read diferents posts include somes of the that you put here.

Thanks