Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help for animation UUID
Hello, 

I was wondering how i can use a UUID from a dance or animations,
what can i do with it, is there a special script for? 
(i know normal what to do with a uuid from a texture or template etc.. but from dances i dont know)
please help and what do i need more
(07-14-2019, 04:12 AM)Glide Beaumont Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Hello, 

I was wondering how i can use a UUID from a dance or animations,
what can i do with it, is there a special script for? 
(i know normal what to do with a uuid from a texture or template etc.. but from dances i dont know)
please help and what do i need more

As far as I know, no script worked when set a playing animation from UUID without nothing into inventory. Idk if there a solution for this.

For get the animation into inventory you need a copybot viewer, the button like 'KeyTool' of the Revelator Viewer. But copybot viewers some functions isn't working these times.
I believe there's a tutorial somewhere in the tutorial section on how to use Darkstorm to get an animation. It's simple and just costs 10L to then upload the animation into your inventory so that you can use it however & whenever you want

If it's a bento animation & you're using Darkstorm, then the part where you're previewing the animation probably won't show correctly, but the bento animations still work correctly if downloaded & then uploaded

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  M0ve! DANCES ( .animatn + .bvh + uuid ), some of them BENTO Tommyshon 38 9,329 06-15-2019, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Pallavi
  SINSE] Elodie Dance Volume 1 - Club Dance Unisex. BVH, ANIMTN & UUID meunahlux 6 892 06-05-2019, 08:24 PM
Last Post: caribean
  BVH WHACKING ANIMATION DANCES sweetlips55 0 270 06-04-2019, 11:55 PM
Last Post: sweetlips55
  Komplete Sex Animation MLP gsfd111 25 6,574 06-04-2019, 12:03 PM
Last Post: EEmmerald
  Butterfly animation Drachengeifer 1 281 05-12-2019, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Drachengeifer