Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
straydog skin + shape and tattoo
Wink 
hello to all, this is my firts post and i hope doing good, sorry because my english is no the best but i will try

1 i dont know the name of the skin but i have a picture:
option 1: 

[To see links please register here]

option 2:  [Image: 6ad7089dac0849d58926281856a7778a.jpg]

here you can find: 

1. skin straydog, sorry i dont know the name of the skin
2 tattoos
3 shape
4 bear - only tattoo 

the name of files are the uuid

file you can download here: 

Thk bro, how do I import it and put on skin and tattoos without hud?
(11-08-2019, 01:20 PM)fafa22 Wrote:

Thk bro, how do I import it and put on skin and tattoos without hud?

hello fafa 22

if you want to put on your skin without hud you must upload the images, and create a skin like the old ones, using the bake on mesh, this skin is for signature the body, and the skin of the head is for catwa

the same with the other textures, uploading them to second life.
If you do not want to spend lindes, you must perform the hud using the UUIDs

UUIDs are the names of each texture
Fafa22:

With respect to PATOLANDIADCR, if you have the UUIDs of the skin texture, then you do not need to upload them again. Simply make a new skin in SL, wear it, edit the new skin, and apply to each of the three parts (head, torso, and lower) the appropriate UUID number from the skin that PATOLANDIADCR has shared. Mind you, Stray Dog skins are for mesh bodies exclusively, so it will not look very good on a a classic/non mesh avatar. In order to use this skin, you'd need to insert the UUIDs into an Omega (Skin) applier for your mesh body, and apply them in that way. If you are still using a classic avatar, then KGF has plenty of skins that will work for you in the way that I've described at no cost to you. I hope this helps.
"...If only you could have seen what I've seen with your eyes." -- Roy Batty, Blade Runner (1982)
(11-08-2019, 09:43 PM)Armand Brack Wrote:

Fafa22:

With respect to PATOLANDIADCR, if you have the UUIDs of the skin texture, then you do not need to upload them again.  Simply make a new skin in SL, wear it, edit the new skin, and apply to each of the three parts (head, torso, and lower) the appropriate UUID number from the skin that PATOLANDIADCR has shared.  Mind you, Stray Dog skins are for mesh bodies exclusively, so it will not look very good on a a classic/non mesh avatar.  In order to use this skin, you'd need to insert the UUIDs into an Omega (Skin) applier for your mesh body, and apply them in that way.  If you are still using a classic avatar, then KGF has plenty of skins that will work for you in the way that I've described at no cost to you.  I hope this helps.

hello armand brack, yes!! it is true!! sorry but i dont remember really good how to do, i am starting again to understand all.

but i think with bake on mesh is no necesary the hud, i will try and if this works i will try to do a post here. 

armand do you know how to copy mesh dae with skeleton and rigged? or i need to do the rig by myself?
and how i can find the bones of second life? thanks for help
PATOLANDIADCR:

No problem, concerning UUIDs -- this takes time to learn, for most of us. Regrettably, I do not know the rigging of clothing and other mesh wearables, but others in this forum do know that. There is a forum in which to ask that question, look here:

"...If only you could have seen what I've seen with your eyes." -- Roy Batty, Blade Runner (1982)
(11-09-2019, 11:17 PM)Armand Brack Wrote:

PATOLANDIADCR:

No problem, concerning UUIDs -- this takes time to learn, for most of us.  Regrettably, I do not know the rigging of clothing and other mesh wearables, but others in this forum do know that.  There is a forum in which to ask that question, look here:

hey! hello armand brack

well, i cant see that post because i am not allow, "i dont haveeee the poweeer" hahahahaha , but you know if the viewer can export the mesh with bones and rigged? because when i export mesh to my computer and i saw the models in a 3d program all is ok but! they export without bones. 

if you can help me to find this information, about how i can find the bones or rigged for second life i can upload mesh i have now . but i dont want to upload without rig, or is posible upload without rig?

thanks so much for your help
That's a simple enough question for even me. Objects that you wear, like a hat or (some) shoes, objects that do not have to change/deform with the shape of the avatar body -- those do not need to be rigged. So you can upload something like a hat as an attachement, but it will not require rigging. But something like a jacket or pants, or a dress -- these must change shape, and so must be rigged, must have their own skeletal definition that matches the avatar.

It is also true that when the copybot viewer 'rips' a mesh object (like a table) or mesh clothing (like a jacket), the rigging does not come with the object. Revelator is powerful, but it is not all-powerful.
PATOLANDIADCR:

In your share, I think the Stray Dog skin may be Zack or Miguel T1 (very pale/bright), and the tattoo was Bolson's 'Lowther,' which has already been shared in this forum -- but you were right to take it as well, as Bolson is always good. The beard was by [CL] Clever language, and the eyebrows were by IDTTY. So that's 3 of 4 things that were new to us, and the UUIDs/textures were good (and not bake files). Well done, good work. Rep sent.
(11-10-2019, 05:28 AM)Armand Brack Wrote:

PATOLANDIADCR:

In your share, I think the Stray Dog skin may be Zack or Miguel T1 (very pale/bright), and the tattoo was Bolson's 'Lowther,' which has already been shared in this forum -- but you were right to take it as well, as Bolson is always good.  The beard was by [CL] Clever language, and the eyebrows were by IDTTY.  So that's 3 of 4 things that were new to us, and the UUIDs/textures were good (and not bake files).  Well done, good work.  Rep sent.

guaaao thanks a lot armand brack and let me ask other more questions please

how you know the names of the products? i only watch the uuid because they come with the textures,
but how i can now the name of the product of that texture? because i find the name of the store because the texture have the name
but the name of the product... i dont know

and about rigging yes is true all you said about rigging, and that is the information i need , for example i need to know if maitreya have her own bones, and if is the same with the others bodys and i will like to know where i can get that bones, i will like to rigg some clothes and shoes i have. (i am learning how to rig )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vendetta Amir T6 Skin Armand Brack 1 186 42 minutes ago
Last Post: KaelynKruthers
  Stray Dog Filippo Tone 4 Freckles Skin Armand Brack 0 144 11-18-2019, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Armand Brack
  David skin by Redgrave slippysliding 1 302 11-15-2019, 11:40 PM
  Avi-Glam Noah Skin Armand Brack 0 228 11-12-2019, 05:43 AM
Wink L¨letre skin + tattos + shape + eyes + beard PATOLANDIADCR 0 374 11-09-2019, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PATOLANDIADCR